Insurance Group

Appointed to move an insurance group from 5 buildings into 5 floors of the iconic ‘Walkie Talkie’ building in Fenchurch Street.

The furniture spend was £2.5m across 35 different suppliers. 870 staff across 97,000 square feet, with 60% using Sit/Stand desking, and the other 40% to be retrofittable.

Download our brochure

Click on the brochure image to request download.

Contact us

Operandum LLP
Studio 26 | 214 Bermondsey St
London SE1 3TQ
Company Reg No: OC417702

Tel: 020 7226 8346
Email: hello@operandum.co.uk